Office Opening Hours
Office closed public holidays
After Hours: By appointment
Tamworth Secure Parking provides options for a large range of vehicles.
Call us for a solution to your parking needs.
Courtesy Airport Transfer
Long or Short Term Stays
Range of Vehicle Types
*Conditions Apply Please Call
Tamworth Secure Parking FAQs
- What is the minimum amount of time I can leave my vehicle at TSP?
Vehicle Parking is charged at a weekly or monthly rate.
The minimum stay for vehicles is:
Outdoor Parking = 1 week
Indoor Parking = 2 weeks
- What is the difference between indoor and outdoor parking?
All vehicles are left in a secure area, however outdoor parking is open to the weather. Vehicles booked Indoors are placed in an enclosed area and not exposed to the elements.
- Can I store my caravan indoors?
Building size restrictions limit what we can store under cover.
The maximum size of any vehicle to be stored under cover is 5.5m long x 2.1m wide x 1.9m high.
Vehicles larger than this may still be stored in our secure outdoor parking area.
- I have an Electric Car. Can it be charged while I am away?
TSP does not currently have the availability to charge Electric Cars.
- Do I need to leave my keys with TSP?
Customers are required to lock their vehicles and take their keys with them. This will ensure that Customers are able to access their vehicle even if Tamworth Secure Parking staff are not on site.
- Can I park my vehicle on site?
Customers are able to park their own vehicle in the location designated by Tamworth Secure Parking staff.
- My vehicle is unable to be driven. Can I leave it with TSP?
Only vehicles in a drivable condition may be left at Tamworth Secure Parking.
- I am flying out from Tamworth Regional Airport. How do I get to the airport once I put my car in Secure Parking?
Due to Covid restrictions, Customers are required to make their own arrangements for transport to and from the airport. Local Taxis and Shuttlelink services are available to assist.
- Are you able to deliver me to the train station or bus stop?
Customers are required to make their own arrangements for transport to and from other locations. Local Taxis and Shuttlelink services are available to assist.
- I arrive after your office has closed. Am I still able to collect my vehicle then?
Customers will be provided with access codes to the gates at Eagle Eye Self Storage. Your vehicle may be accessed 24 hours, 7 days a week as per the Storage Agreement.
At Tamworth Secure Parking, the security of your vehicle is a priority and our storage facility contains advanced security systems.
- On Site Office and Manager in Tamworth
- Security Fencing
- 24 Hour Security Surveillance and Back to Base Alarms
- Facility Lighting
- Full Fire Protection
- Regular Preventative Fumigation Program