Office Opening Hours
Office closed public holidays
Call us for a solution to your storage needs.
Range of Unit Sizes
24Hour Pin Access
Individually Alarmed Units
Access 365 Days A Year
*Conditions Apply Please Call
Eagle Eye Self Storage FAQs
- What is the minimum amount of time I can take a self storage unit for?
Storage units in our Tamworth premises can be taken for as little time as one month.
- How much notice do I need to provide to obtain a self storage unit?
This depends on unit availability and required unit size. Speak to our professionally trained staff, who will be able to assist with your enquiries.
- How often can I access my storage unit?
Your unit may be accessed 24 hours, 7 days a week as per the Standard Storage Agreement.
- Can anyone else access my unit?
On rental of a unit, customers will be required to supply their own padlock to secure their unit. Padlocks can be purchased from Eagle Eye Self Storage, Tamworth. Only those you permit to access your unit will be able to do so.
- Can I drive to the door of my self storage unit?
Eagle Eye Self Storage, Tamworth provides wide driveways for easy truck and vehicle access direct to the door of all larger units. Some smaller units are located internally with only a few metres to parking areas
- Is there anything I cannot store?
Laws limit what may and may not be stored at a Self Storage facility. This includes illegal, stolen or dangerous items; live animals and plants; food items; flammable, explosive, perishable, toxic or environmentally hazardous materials. Items needing environmentally controlled conditions should not be stored. Additional information can be provided by Eagle Eye Self Storage staff.
- Are my possessions insured against damage?
Your possessions are valuable and insurance is recommended. Speak with your insurance provider as many insurers will recognise your goods are in storage.
- Am I eligible to use the free trailer to move into my new unit?
Eagle Eye Self Storage is happy to be able to provide customers with a free caged box trailer when moving in. Customers will require a suitably sized vehicle with a tow bar to tow the trailer. Please contact Eagle Eye Self Storage staff for further information.
- Do I need to pay any additional fees?
A one off $20 admin fee is payable on signing your self storage agreement.
- How can I pay for my storage unit?
Units may be paid for in a number of ways, including;
- Online through the Customer Portal,
- Direct Deposit,
- Direct Debit,
- Credit Card,
- Cheque, or
- Cash at our onsite office.
- Are the units clean, dry and free of pests?
Our Self Storage units are specially designed and regularly maintained to ensure they are kept dry and secure. Every endeavour is made to provide a pest free environment, including a regular preventative fumigation programme.
- How much notice do I need to provide before moving out?
Seven (7) Days notice in writing is required prior to vacating your self storage unit.
- Do I need to have a self storage unit to hire moving packs and trolleys?
Anyone can hire the Moving Equipment from Eagle Eye Self Storage, however; all customers must sign an agreement when hiring the equipment.
- Do I need to hire Moving Equipment when booking the free Move-In Trailer?
The Free Move-in Trailer does not have this equipment. Hiring the packs will help make your move easier and assist in protecting your goods during the move.
At Eagle Eye Self Storage Tamworth the security of your possessions is a priority and our storage facility contains advanced security systems.
- Individually Alarmed Units
- Pin Coded Gate Entry
- Security Fencing
- On Site Office and Manager in Tamworth
- 24 Hour Security Surveillance
- Facility Lighting
- Full Fire Protection
- Regular Preventative Fumigation Program
- Insurance Coverage Available for Stored Items