Before you book a unit with Eagle Eye Self Storage, there are a few details you need to know.
- In addition to the monthy rates listed on our Unit Sizes Page, all units have a one-off $20.00 Admin fee.
- Payment for your unit is required up front each calendar month with a minimum stay of 1 month.
- We require all customers to have their own padlock for security. (Don't have one? We do have these for sale.)
- Customers are required to read the Terms and Conditions and we ask that you pay attention to the section on what can and cannot be stored.
Storage of the following items are Not Permitted - items that are perishable, flammable, hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, environmentally harmful or explosive.
- Prior to move-out we ask that 7 days' notice is provided in writing. If you are not moving out at the end of your payment period, a refund of unused fees will be provided.
Please note that initial access to your storage unit will commence at 8:00am on the date you have selected on your storage agreement.
If the selected move-in date is a Sunday, Public Holiday or the same date as the agreement, please contact Eagle Eye Self Storage on 02 6760 7555 before proceeding with your booking.
Ready to Book?
Please complete the booking form here to secure your unit.
Once an agreement has been signed, a confirmation email will be sent to you, and to Eagle Eye Self Storage. We will then send an email with further details regarding payment, collection of identification, PIN number to access the storage facility and the location of your storage unit.