Personal Or Business Storage
Personal Document Storage
Tamworth Document Storage offers assistance in managing your personal documents.
- Reclaim your home garage or spare room from a growing number of files.
- Prevent important documents from being misplaced or confidential information being available to unauthorised people
- Ensure the security of critical documents in case of flood, fire or theft at your home.
Tamworth Document Storage can store as little as 1 archive box with easy access to documents should you require them.
Business Document Storage
Tamworth Document Storage provides storage and retrieval services for business records throughout Tamworth and the surrounding districts. Our services are cost effective reliable and accurate, providing your business with a same day service.
We can benefit your business in a number of ways:
- Free up office space by minimising the number of documents, files, and records you need to keep on site.
- Save valuable time and resources for your staff by allowing TDS to manage and move your archive boxes.
- Prevent your business records from forcing you to relocate to larger premises.
- Stop boxes from being misplaced in the office, or accessed by unauthorised people.
- Ensure the security of your documents in case of flood, fire or theft at the workplace
- Reduce possible WHS risks for your team by allowing TDS staff to lift and move archive boxes.
The box registration system at Tamworth Document Storage allows fast and efficient retrieval of archive boxes with delivery to your office.
Our committment to you:
To ensure your documents are available to you when you need them, and at the least possible cost.
Pick up & delivery
Same day storage & retrieval services
Alarmed Storage Vaults
Archive Boxes Available
*Conditions Apply Please Call
Tamworth Document Storage FAQs
- Can I store items other than documents and paperwork with TDS?
Our Document Storage facility is specially designed to manage archive boxes and files. If you wish to store other items, a Self Storage Unit with Eagle Eye Self Storage may be a better option.
- What size boxes can I store?
Prices are calculated on a standard archive box - 400mm x 300mm x 275mm.
For other sized boxes please contact the staff at Tamworth Document Storage to discuss.
- My Business may need access to files after hours. Is this possible?
After hours or urgent delivery of files can be arranged, however this should be discussed with staff at TDS prior to placing those items into storage.
- Do I need to use a specific numbering or reference format?
Tamworth Document Storage records Customers' individual cataloguing references within our reference system so that there is no requirement to conform to a different system.
- Is an itemised account of my storage documents available?
Tamworth Document Storage maintains an itemised record of Customers' boxes and their movements, which is available to customers. Individual files within boxes are the responsibility of the customer as TDS staff do not access archive boxes.
- How do I get my boxes to storage?
Tamworth Document Storage offers free pick-up of boxes for customers within a 10km radius of the facility, or within the Tamworth City limits. For customers outside of this area pick-up costs will depend on the distance travelled and the number of boxes to collect. Enquire about our pick-up service with the staff at TDS.
- How do I pay for my storage?
Customers are invoiced monthly for the storage with a 14 day account. If you would like an alternative option, please contact the staff at Tamworth Document Storage to discuss.
- Are my archive boxes secure?
The security of your documents is a priority at Tamworth Document Storage. Archive boxes are kept in locked and alarmed vaults within the Eagle Eye Self Storage facility. 24 hour security surveillance and recording of external visitors provides a record of people and box movements within the area.
At Tamworth Document Storage, the security of your files is a priority and our storage facility contains advanced security systems.
- Alarmed Vaults
- On Site Office and Manager in Tamworth
- Security Fencing and Facility Lighting
- 24 Hour Security Surveillance
- Full Fire Protection
- Regular Preventative Fumigation Program